Thursday, June 10, 2010

The Weekend is Near!

Well its Thursday which means tomorrow is Friday!!! So it is Friday Eve :D

Took the munchkin to the beach today... awesome as always! I am really not sure what I will do if we ever have to move :(

I also did a little inspiration research to re-do the guest bathroom (who am I kidding we have no guests!!) So it will be our daughter's bathroom :D She has one of those cool Frog Pods (Thanks Megs and James!)

So I was thinking of a frog theme (a cute one of course) but I am not sure. I want to use the the paint I already have from other rooms (baby blue, hot pink, lime green, brown, dark blue, and a grey/blue color) but I am not sure how much of each color I have. So this should be interesting. :D And I am definitely open to ideas!!
Not too much going on this weekend. We will probably hang out at the beach.. maybe do some kayaking on Saturday!! I will be sure to bring the camera to show off those FL critters. :D

No comments: