Monday, June 14, 2010

My UFC Weekend

Well the weekend has come and gone but let me just say it was a struggle from the beginning! Friday I decided to workout with the hubby... ouch. We are both UFC Fans (Ultimate Fighting Championships which is a Mixed Martial Arts 'league') so naturally my husband has been doing one of the fighter's workouts. If you follow UFC than you will know that GSP is a serious dude and extremely ripped... well I had the pleasure of doing one of his "light" workouts. Lets just say I am having trouble walking, sitting, standing and moving since!! HOLY MOLY! Waay too many squats and lunges and weights and you name it! But at least I know I got a good workout.. the gift that keeps on giving! Haha Saturday night was UFC 115 which had a lot of great fights and some outcomes I was happy with. :D

Happy Monday and I hope everyone has a great week!

No comments: